Faith Lutheran College, Plainland is an equal opportunity employer. We offer employment opportunities to people with a variety of skills and expertise who demonstrate the determination and enthusiasm to make our collaborative learning environment a success.
Teaching vacancies at Faith Lutheran College are advertised as they occur onseek.com.au.
All applications for teaching positions at Faith should include the following:
- Letter of introduction stating your reasons for applying for the position
- Certified copies of qualifications (including academic transcripts)
- Certified copy of Teacher Registration
- Contact details of three referees including your current Principal
- Written response to criteria for the position (where required)
- Other relevant information
Teachers who wish to submit their resume for future consideration for a permanent or contract position should do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention the Principal.
Teachers who wish to submit their resume for relief teaching should email it to email@example.com, attention the Deputy Principal
Support Staff vacancies are advertised as they occur on seek.com.au. Support Staff expressions of interest should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention the Business Manager, and must include a current resume.