Thank you for your interest in enrolling a student, or applying for a scholarship, at Faith Lutheran College.
Please take a moment to read through the information on this page before commencing your online application.
Enrolment Status Information
Enrolments for 2022 (and beyond) are currently OPEN.
Enrolment and Scholarship Applications for students looking to commence in 2022 are OPEN, and close at 5.00pm on Friday 13 August, 2021.
Online Enrolments for 2021 are CLOSED.
If you are looking to complete a late enrolment for a student looking to commence in 2021, please contact our Admissions and Enrolments Team.
Online Enrolment Application
Before you commence your Online Enrolment Application, please ensure you have the following documents ready, and are able to upload/attach them to your application:
- Birth certificate and citizenship documents
- Academic reports (last two semesters) and NAPLAN results
- Professional reports for medical conditions and learning difficulties
- Proof of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island Heritage, if held
- Court or parenting orders.
If you are intending to complete an application for scholarship as part of your Enrolment Application:
- Please ensure you have read through the Scholarship Application Pack, and understand the selection criteria/requirements for the scholarship you wish to apply for.
and ensure that you have:
- Any relevant evidence of student achievement or performance
- Any required written references
- A link to a video, or an attachable file, containing a folio of work (Performing Arts Only)
- Provided you have all the relevant documentation at hand, our online application takes approximately 20-25 minutes to complete
- All required questions must be answered even if they are not applicable to your child
- It is an expectation that through this application, parents/caregivers must fully inform the College of any special needs pertaining to the student and the College reserves the right to determine its ability to meet those needs
- Before your application can be processed, payment of a $50.00 processing fee must be made. Instructions and options for making payment are provided on the application form.
Contact our Admissions and Enrolments Team
Send A Message To Our Enrolments Team
Please complete the short form below to send a message to our Admissions and Enrolments Team.
Alternatively, for direct enquiries about enrolment at Faith Lutheran College, please contact:
Admissions and Alumni Coordinator
(07) 5466 9900
For further information on Enrolments at Faith Lutheran College, please visit our Enrolments page or follow us on social media: