Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following documents ready:
- Birth certificate and citizenship documents
- Academic reports (last two semesters) and NAPLAN results
- Professional reports for medical conditions and learning difficulties
- Proof of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island Heritage, if held
- Court or parenting orders.
Please note: Parents must fully inform the College of any special needs of the child and the College reserves the right to determine its ability to meet those needs.
All questions must be answered even if they are not applicable to your child. Consideration will be given to the ability of the College to meet the needs of the child.
This form should take you approximately twenty minutes to complete, providing you have all supporting information at hand.