Thursday 21 October 2021
1.00pm – 4.30pm
Faith Sports Centre
Join us at Faith Lutheran College for the Lockyer Valley’s biggest Careers Exhibition!
After a COVID-imposed hiatus in 2020, the Faith Careers Expo is returning to Faith Lutheran College in 2021.
Offering students and families the opportunity to discuss Career Options and Future Pathways with leading experts from industry, higher education and vocational training, the Careers Expo will feature more than 40 Exhibitors, including:
- Axiom College
- Coles Recruitment
- Defence Force Recruiting – Toowoomba
- GAPYear (Year 13)
- Griffith University
- JMC Academy
- John Holland
- Queensland Academy of Technology
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- SAE Institute
- Sarina Russo Apprenticeships
- TAFE Queensland
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
Due to the rescheduled date and adjusted times for Careers Expo, Faith-operated buses will run as normal on Thursday 21 October.
We believe discussions about the future and life beyond school are important, and all students will be provided with an opportunity to attend and speak with exhibitors at the Careers Expo throughout the day.
The Faith Careers Expo is a free Community Event, open to everyone.
We encourage parents, students and families from across the Lockyer Valley and Ipswich regions to take advantage of this opportunity to discuss careers and future pathways with a diverse range of organisations.
Getting to Faith
Our campus is located at 5 Faith Avenue, Plainland QLD. On-site parking will be available for all visitors.
COVID-Safe Event Planning
The health and safety of our College community remains a priority. For your safety and the safety of other patrons, the following measures will be in place for each performance of this year’s Careers Expo:
- All attendees will be required to check-in on arrival, through the Queensland Government’s Check-In QLD app. Signage to assist with this will be provided at the entrance to the Faith Sports Centre.
- If you feel unwell, or have any symptoms that may indicate you require a COVID-test, we ask that you do not attend.
- Attendees who so desire are welcome to wear masks for the duration of the event.