Faith Lutheran College is a Christ-Centred Community serving individuals and families through holistic quality co-education.
Our Mission in Action
Faith - Life - Community
Our Faith is based in a God who has created us and given us life, relationships and this world to enjoy. We have also been given the responsibilities of respecting life, caring for each other and carefully managing the resources of our world.
Our aim is to develop the whole person for life. Education is not simply concerned with the expansion of intellect but the development of the whole person, socially, intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally.
Faith Lutheran College aims to develop a community of tolerance and acceptance of others as we seek to develop each person's unique gifts and talents. All members of our community will be encouraged to acknowledge the privilege give to them by God; to accept their responsibility to support and encourage others; to use the opportunity to develop self discipline and independence.
Motivated by God's love and acceptance of all people, Faith Lutheran College is committed to providing:
- A safe and caring environment in which people can learn, and are given the opportunity to develop their God-given talents.
- Quality education which prepares students for life as valued citizens, through dedicated staff.
- Opportunity for discovering self identity and a relationship with Christ.
- Encouragement for developing an appreciation of, respect for, and responsibility towards God's creation.
- Resources for wider community use.
To achieve these aims, Faith in the forgiving Christ directs every aspects of the life of the College, in its service to the Community.